Privacy information pursuant to art. 13-14 of the European "Privacy" Regulation (GDPR)
1. Who is the data controller?
2. What type of data do we process and for how long do we keep them?
a) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation and only for the duration of the connection, some data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the purpose of associating it with users but, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow them to be identified. These data are deleted a few hours after processing.
c) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
- The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service and to manage any disputes.
- Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users themselves, as specified in the specific information of the individual services, or to simplify – upon your request – the registration operations to third party sites / applications.
- You will not be asked for health data and, in general, special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR (sensitive, biometric, genetic and criminal).
3. How are your data processed?
Your data is processed with the support of IT and telematic means and is protected through appropriate security measures suitable for guaranteeing its confidentiality and integrity.
In particular, the Data Controller has adopted and adopts organizational (distribution of roles and responsibilities in the execution of the activity and controls), procedural and technical (firewall, antivirus and other advanced technologies) measures appropriate to protect your data against loss, theft, as well as unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
4. What are the purposes and legal basis of the processing?
The Data Controller processes your anonymous browsing data referred to in point 2.a in order to monitor the technical functioning and performance of the site, to understand how to improve services and make them evolve. These data are necessary to ensure the provision of the site.
When the services offered by the site are free and supported by advertisements, the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller expressly provided for by the GDPR. (read above point 2.b).
As regards the data referred to in point 2.c, we invite you to read the specific information of the individual services.
5. Who can your data be disclosed to?
The anonymous data referred to in points 2.a and 2.b may be disclosed to partners and suppliers who support the Data Controller in the provision of this site.
Should the Data Controller communicate your personal data to third parties (for example regarding the services you have registered for), they will act as independent Data Controllers or will be appointed by the Data Controller as Data Processors.
You can request the updated list of these Managers by writing an email to the Owner.
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to subjects, entities or authorities to whom the disclosure of data is mandatory by law.
6. What are your rights?
At any time you can access the information concerning you and request its updating, rectification and integration, as well as cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking. You can also object to the processing in whole or in part.
7. Changes and Updates
This information may undergo changes over time – also related to the possible entry into force of new sector regulations, the updating or provision of new services or technological innovations – so we invite you to periodically consult this page.
Last update: 27 May 2022